Deep forehead cut after falling with stitches. Done CT scan and MRI. Have headache. Should the tests be repeated or is there any haemorrage?

hi my sister has fallen from the balcony of 1st floor to the ground, She had a deep cut on her forehead and had 10 stiches. We had taken CT and MRI of neck head and brain and the doctor said nothing to is only the cut. this has happened on 13 - March...She is now having seveare headache for the past 4 days, today is 26-Mar. Please advice...Will there be any haemorrage after 1 week of the fall...should we repeat the MRI and CT scans to get it confirmed
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012