Dazed and shaky after hitting on head, got bumps on forehead. What to do ?

hi there I m abit worried my partner n me n the boys were play fighting and punch playing type n I our two ill boys were jumpn on him hitting him on the head semi hardish he then got a funny look n his eyes n stood up n fell over at first I thought he was playn but he hadn t moved soI went over n he was dazed n bit shakey I got him onto the bed n things n he s sayin he s fine he doesnt remember what had happened at all he s got three tiny lil bumps on his forehead I m worried he doesnt want to go to the hospital but what do I do
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012