Daydreaming, mood swings, irritability. Previously had situational depression. How to talk to doctor?

Trouble sticking to tasks and daydream often. I know I have many things to get done that I want done but I simply do not do them. Adult, 24. Previous diagnosis of situational depression . Mood swings , irritability , and stationary most of the time. How do I talk to a psychiatrist about these symptoms effectively? What questions should I be prepared to ask/answer to help a psychiatrist determine what options I have?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012