Dark sweaty skin on the scrotum area and inner thighs, painful rashes. Not responding to ocibec, neomycin and clotrimazole

Hi, I m a 25 year old guy. For the last few years i m suffering from dark sweaty skin around my scrotum area, b/w inner thighs and scrotum . It feels sweaty always and also has a musky smell. When i gets engaged in sports my underwear rubs against the skin over there and develops rashes . its very painful. The skin over that area is so delicate now. but once i get home and have a bath and rest it goes away but comes back again next time. Also my penis is covered by foreskin and it ejects a lot of precum fluid when i m sexually active. It smells so bad if i don t wash it properly by pulling the foreskin back. does this has anything to do with sweaty skin? I never got engaged in sex but i m gonna be married soon. Will this health issue be affecting my partner? i m so worried. I also went to a skin specialist and he prescribed OCIBEC-N ointment(Beclomethasone Dipropionate, Neomycin Sulphate & Clotrimazole cream). But its nt working for me.. Please help me. Also please tell me how to keep my genital areas very clean like using soap, trying hot water etc..Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012