Dark spots on forehead, spreading, menopausal symptoms. Steroids or liv 52?

I am a 45 year old woman. In 2008, I had noticed a small dot of dark pigmentation on my forehead , which I had neglected then. But slowly it has spread through out my forehead and now around my eyes. It is clearly visible (almost contrasting) and is very depressing. Last year my dermatologist wanted me to apply steroids, which I was not ready to do so. My gynaec feels it is due to my menopausal tendencies, while a friend asked me to start liv 52. Is there any way to get rid of these marks? Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Welcome to health care magic forum,
most possibly it is due to menopause. but don't apply steroid over it. it is very harmful for your health.
if it i going to increase in size or in number then treatment is needed.
homeopathy is very effective in skin troubles.
so consult any homeopath if you want to remove it permanently without any side effect.
For more inquiry and/or online treatment write to:

Have a good health