Dark spots developing on forehead, used laser, fading cream, zinc, yeast. Help?

I saw dark spots developing on my forehead 3 years ago they r increasing without any result from fading cream , laser , zinc and yeast free diet , my cheeks have the same problem with 2 exception not growing as fast and not connected to each others like a map ,I have done hormone test , pso test nothing is there , sooner or later my whole face will b full of these patches
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,

You are having dark spots on forehead that is hyperpigmentation. If you have already done tests of hormones and it is only pigmentation problem then consulting a good Dermatologist can solve problem.

As there are many new treatments like LASER are available apart from chemical peeling and medical treatment.

You should also consult Physician and investigate for hormones like Thyroid, cortisol, PCOD. etc.

You may need various tests like Ultrasonography of abdomen,T3,T4 and TSH, serum cortisol level etc.

Please avoid exposure to sun light and use very good sun screen lotion with SPF >15 at least. Take balanced diet with fresh fruits and green vegetables, take plenty of water.

I hope you will respond to treatment and improve in few weeks.

Wish you good Luck.

Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.