Dark spot under foot, no pain, not itchy, looks like boil. High cough and snot. Recommendation?

Last night my daughter showed me a large dark spot under her foot . It is quite dark- almost orange/brown in colour- about 1.5cm diameter. Tonight she has another one- on the other foot! It looks like she has drawn marker pen on it, but she has not. I have scrubbed it with soap and then tea tree oil- it is not coming off! It does not hurt and is not itchy. Her shoes don t have any bumps that could be bruising her. No marks on the socks she was wearing today. Checked her all over and no other bruises. She does have an unusual bump on her neck I thought was a mozzie bite (always has heaps of mozzie bites), but is looking more like a little boil now... She has been coughing heaps and lots of snot- been thinking it was hayfever... have run out of ideas...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013