Dark pigmentation on skin. Exposure to sun is minimal. Used kojic, cutisoft cream. Treatment?

Hi doctor, I am aged 30, i am a call center employee. I have very little chance of getting exposed to sun.. but still i am developing dark pigmentation on my skin.. day by day its getting worse.. but i said earlier.. my chance of getting exposed to sun is very minimal ... my skin on other parts of my body looks normal.. Is there any way that this problem can be treated clinically ~ like laser treatment, skin peeling etc.. or is there any internal medinice that i can take.. i have already consulted a dermatologist some months ago and he recommended be to use Kojic and cutisoft creams but didn t do much good... Could u please tell me is there any way that i can get rid of this pigmenation.. And is there any treatment that i can insist upon to my future dermatologist?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012