Dark orange urine. Suffer from headaches and cold with dizziness. What to get checked?

Hi for the last couple of mornings I've had dark orange wee it's like iron bru. I've just got over a cold but am still getting headaches a couple of times a day and every couple of minutes I get a really bad dizzy spell. I had a period on day 26 which lasted 4 days but was hardly anything there unlike the normal starting on day 30-32 and really heavy and painfully lasting 5 days. We are trying for a baby. Any of this something I should get checked out
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013