Dark discharge, negative pregnancy test. Have regular periods. Am I pregnant?

My last period was on november 29. I was havng regular periods ie only + or - 2days before that. Took upt 2days back, it was negative. From yesterday night onwards i am having brownish black discharge . Am i pregnant? I was stressd about my exam which was on first week of december. Now i am relaxing and enjoying my holidays.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013

I have gone through your query. If you are suspecting pregnancy, it is advised to go for UPT after 10 days of your due date. Sometimes UPT takes time to be positive. A positive test confirms that you are pregnant.

Do consider a positive feedback as a credit to my work. Let me know if you have any further questions.

2 users find this helpful