Dark circles around eyes, used skin light cream, now have pimples. Solution?

Hello Sir, I am Swetha from chennai. I got dark circle around my eyes very badly. so i was used Skin Light cream Prescribed by my friend.. while i was using first.. My skin looks so bright and my dark circles were decreased. so i used skin light for 3 months continuously but now am getting side affect of black Pimples like spot in my face and got dark circles back.. please can you give us solution for that.. It would me very help full for me
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012