Dark brown spotting, with cramping, faint headaches, frequent urination, transparent mucus, fluid from breast. Causes?

I'm 30 I have been having weird symptom's since march my march cycle I bled for 3 days normal flow 4th day dark brown spotting. This month I had 5 on and off days of spotting with cramping light or faint headaches that go away with no pain meds ,my skin frequently feels warm to the touch with a little dizziness ,frequent urination maybe every 1 hr to 1 1/2 .I have always had heavy periods that mess up my sheets at night so I thought it was weird to not have a flow. I have also had transparent mucus when I wipe . I also had a little fluid come out of left breast during the same week but only once
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013