Dark black and red blood in globs, pelvis pain, back pain. Frequent masturbation. Any ideas?

My partner and use mutual masturbation more often than actual intercourse in order to satisy those sexual needs in order to attempt to be more 'safe" until we have more responsibilty...we are both 18. He usually does this orally & by using his fingers...but last night I also did this in addition to him doing it and it started to ache...then the next morning I noticed when I went to use the bathroom there was a lot of dark black & red globs. My pelvis hurts and my back aches toobut Im not really sure what happened to cause it but im thinking it must have had smething to do with the over masturbating we have done to me in the past three
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013