Dandruff on scalp. Why does it stay even after rinsing? What are the scabs all over?

Hi! I have this HORRIBLE and wretched dandruff on my scalp that wont go away no matter what product I use, or how many times I wash or dont wash my hair. The dandruff is noticeable even AFTER i wash and rinse throughly. It s embarassing I have to tell people I have product in my hair when they ask whats all the white stuff your hair? . Its nothing like i ve had before. When i scratch my head, i feel scabs all over and i scratch them off but they seem to come back all the time. Its ALL OVER my scalp. What do you think it is?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012