Damaged uterus lining, Asher-man's syndrome after treatment for TB in uterus. Is there a chance for me to conceive?

hi, i was diagnosed with TB in my uterus and my right tube was removed by my RE during a laporoscopy procedure. I finished the full course of anti TB medicine but my doc told me that my uterus s lining was badly damaged and diagnosed asherman syndrome . is there any chance of me to conceive since he said the only option was surrogacy . Please advice as in my country the AS is uncommon and i never heard any surgeon that specialize in AS like in US. i m from Malaysia.Thank you Dr.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012