Damaged gingiva with floss. had irritation, gum swelled, aching, bleeding. Used rinse solution. How to cure?

Hello. I guess I damaged my gingiva with floss like 24 hours ago. I had an ırrıtatıon sürüngeni the day ilke as film there's somethıng stuck between my two certain teeth but there wasn't anything. Now the gum between that teeth is swollen and aching, probably bleeding too. After I brushed my teeth, I chewed rubbing alcohol to numb the area then used the rinse solution. It's still aching. How can I avoid a possible infection, or cure it if it has already started.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013