Cysts on chin, might be hormonal. Prescribed spironolactone, cannot take it due to low BP. Treatment options?

Hi I am 39 and have cysts that occur only on my chin . The rest of my entire face is clear. Last year I started with these cysts on chin only from jan- may. I don t get them from June-December. I am told they are hormonal . Derm suggested spironolactone but I have low bp so Im doesn t think a good idea- other options? I did the antibiotic route for 6 months, and currently use retin a any other options?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013