Cystic area detected in kidney. Tests show mild fatty liver, uric acid, high cholesterol, advised weight loss. Further treatment required?

I have been detected cystic area 20mm size in upper polar region of left kidney and tiny bright focus 4mm in upper calyx concretion in both kidneys. my recent test reports shows mild fatty liver , uric acid -7.52, SGOT-72, SGPT-52, vitD-10.03, high calastrol. I have consulted the doctor and he advised me only to reduce my weight from 80 kgs to 74 kgs. Do I need to take any further treatment/investigation?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012