Cyst near armpit. Gave silica and echinacea. Why is it not reducing in size?

hi, i have a cyst near my armpit .i went to surgen first he gave me antibiotics but nothing is there since 8 months.around 3 months ago it grew 1 inch and was red in color so i consulted the homeop athic doctor .he gave me silicia 200 and echinacea ext.i took these medicines and the cyst near armpit reduced to 1/2 inch. from about 1 month it is not reducing now,it s size is stable .i went to surgen he said that you should go for surgery. plz help me i am afraid of surgery
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012