Cyst in uterus post delivery, burning pain, feeling of movement in uterus, excessive thirst, frequent urination

Hi after I gave birth 3 weeks ago a doctor discovered I have a cyst inside my uterus he told me not to worry they might go away but I still feel the pain and feel like there s something moving in my uterus and it feels like its burning my doctor told me to come back after 6 weeks if I still feel the pain is this normal? Am worried cause I still want to have children...I get very thirsty and drink lot of water and urinate a lot is this normal
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012