Cyclic vomiting syndrome. CT scan shows mesenteric adenitis. Should I be worried?

I am 20 year old female diagnosed with a plethora of things. My biggest problem is my cyclic vomiting syndrome . I also get sore throats at least twice a month. I have anemia and history of ovarian cysts . But the question that brings me here today is that while in the emergency room for my cyclic vomiting I was given many CT scans to make sure it was not appendicitis . Since I was about 13 I have had over 30 CT scans and about 97% of those CT scans showed I have Mesinteric Addonitis. I was told it is solely in my lower right quadrant (where I have my pain during my cyclic vomiting attacks and such) But I was also told it was supposed to resolve itself and go away before long. And that it wasn t just a little swollen but rather swollen a fair amount. I was wondering if I should be worried about the fact that I keep getting this Mesinteric Addonitis? If it could be a symptom of something bigge? is something going on with me to explain why I am always so sick and rundown. Please.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012