Cuts between buttocks below anus during periods, burning sensation in vagina. Due to sweat build up?

Why is it that I get a cut between my but cheeks, slightly below my anus when I get my period? Also, why does part of the upper regions of my vagina (below my gut) that is covered by pubic hair sting during this time as well? Do they have something to do with the sweat that builds up, as during my period my pubic hair is always damp?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
hi dear, usually it is nothing much to do with sweat, but ya sweat may allow microbes to grow in that area. so i would suggest u to keep the area shaved off. now regarding ur problem , i think it is fungal infection . mainly candidal as fissuring occurs in that. so i advice u to use oint clotrimazole 1% cream daily twice for 15 days, u ll be fine . thank u