Cut over the testicle skin while trimming hairs. Applied Savlon, itching with yellow eruptions. Reasons ?

afternoon doc. 3 days ago i was trying to trim my testicle hair with an electrical trimmer.. by mistake i got a cut over the skin.. it was not deep.i washed the blood with an anteseptic liquid- SAVLON .. the next day there was a lot of itching so i took a thug of cotton and poured some SAVLON in it and placed it on the itching area(which really gave me a relief). as i was off for my college i removed the cotton after 5-6 hours. there were yellowish skin seemed to me like savlon made its way into the skin and swollen it.but i actually dont know what happend.Now since past 20 hrs i am using an antiseptic cream which is working but at a very slow rate.There are still periodic irritations which are uncontrollable.please help me with your expert advice
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012