Cut in chin, blood came out. Face started swelling after taking sauna bath. Irritation after shaving.Is it skin infection and how to rectify?

i think i have a skin infection , i cut my chin awhile back and it wasn t to bad but did draw quite a bit of blood, the next day while at the gym i was in the sauna when my face started swelling up instantly and aggressively. ever since that day my face has been slightly swollen ( cheeks, eyes, chin) and irritated (especially after shaving). like i said i think its a skin infection, although there is no physical sign on my skin ( bumps, rash, ect.) i don t know if its possible to have a skin infection beneath the top layer of skin. any direction on my case would be much appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012