Cut behind ear while playing, stitches, vomiting. Brain/head injury?

hello doctor, My 3 year old child has fell down yesterday evening and she got a 2 inch cut behind her ear, we went to the hospital and she got stiched. We forgot to tell the doctor that she vomitted in few minutes after falling down. Today Morning also she throwed up her Milk. she got her breakfast after that and was very normal playing. As she throwed up yetserday after her accident , we are afraid whether she got hurt in her brain/head. Please give ur suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012