Curvature in spine, chronic back pain, have abdominal cramps, dizziness, lightheadedness, sharp arm pains with hand weakness. Cause?

Six days ago I had a cramp in the right side of my abdomin that lasted the whole day. The next day I could still feel the pressure. It was uncomfortable using the washroom. Ive been fealing sick dizzy and light headed. Today at a meeting my left arm started having weird sharp pains that felt like it was trying to cramp and my hands were weak. I also have a curve in my spine and live with cronic lower back pain . Im only 23 yrs old.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012