Cured of diberticulitus. What can be done to combat this from coming back ?

My doctors say I am cured of my illness . I had diberticulitus that poisonedmy blood and caused liver absesses that had to be drained 3times. It caused kidney problems also. My recent test show that everything is normal. Includeing my liver. I have been through a lot and am concerned that it will come back again. I was in hospital for a month and then home nurse for a month. What can be done to combat this from coming back. THANK YOU........AAAA
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013