Cryotransfer, Estrifam, Utrogest, dark brown mucus, sperm insemination, tight cervix, causes of infertility

Hi, i am on day 5 after my ICSI transfer of two embrayos. frozen ovaries. that is cryotransfer. I was asked to take Estrifam (3*2) and Utrogest ( vaginal 3*2 and oral 3*2) daily. I am 35 years old and right now about 76kg. Today i during my shower i spotted a dark brown mucus . I would like to know If its a call for concern and also what about the drugs i am taking, does it help my situation? I also take Folic Acid 1 daily. Its my second ICSI. The first failed and i bleeded for about 2weeks continuously. At first when i consulted about my not been able to conceive after 1 year of try, i was asked to do fallopian tube check up (through a minor operation something like that) which i did at the hospital and all was ok like the doctors told me. But they discovered that i had a very tight cervix which they did open offcourse during the operation. Again when i went for the first ivf/icsi, after consultation i was told that i needed only a sperm insermination because they saw that i ovulated normally and all was again. Within the therapy period, my doctors suddenly said i should do instead an ivf/icsi so that they could monitor all external and look for the best quality of sperms and all. Well the first didnĀ“t work and i an now on the second try. what problems do i really have? is my case bad?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012