Crushing feeling in stomach, chest hurts. Tight chest while working out. H aving PVC. Is it anxiety?

I ve had a full cardio work up, and I ve been having PVC but they say they re benign. I can sit here and every 40 seconds my heart pauses for 2 beats. It gets so bad out of the blue, that there s a crushing feeling in my stomache like its full and my heart skips in my chest and it hurts. Like a flop. Its terrifying, I get dizzy and shaky it puts me into a panic attack. Every day I struggle when I m working I get tight chest. What s wrong with me? I can t even run, or ride a bike, and doctors all say its anxiety , can this kill me? My resting heart rate was 80. Please help me figure this out.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012