Crunching, pressured feeling in ears, feeling of something stuck in throat. No relief from allergy medicines. Guide

i have a pressure feeling in my left ear. this has been going on for about a week now. i went to a walk in clinic last week because my systems then were a crunching sound in my ear like i had been under water. the doc could not find anything wrong and prescribed allergy meds for me. this did no good. i tried over the counter meds for swimmers ear which got rid of the crunching sound. now this pressure feeling has developed and i also now feel like there is something in my throat on the same side. by the way i have not been swimming or under water either
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013