Crohn's, Colo-vaginal fistula, stomach infected, body pain

I was diagnosed with chrones when i was 19, im 29. I was 58 pounds at nineteen. I have used Meth most my illness , !! my life. I am not doing well. Have vaginal Colo fistulas. Scars the size of half dallors on butt from fistulas. Infection in my stomach. Can t keep down antibiotics . I feel like im dying seriously. Can hardly walk. My back and entire body aches. They want to do surgery. I have no help or insurance. My husband is in prison for four more months. Im scared.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
The multiple fistulas that you are having are the cause of recurrent infections. This needs a surgical correction even if you do not have an insurance.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,