Crater deformity after undergoing gynecomastia. Will fat grafting help?

Hello Doc, I underwent gynecomastia June 2011. I think I have got crater deformity as a result. Could you please review the pics and advise me. Will fat grafting help ? WWW.WWWW.WW I would like to suction the residual fat from the surrounding area right below the armpits and can give fat injections under the nipples.Also get liposuction done to my tummy. Pls advise me if it s risky to do liposuction of stomach, flanks, under armpits and fat injections on the same day. Doctor, please can you explain the difference between fat grafts and fat flaps?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012