Cramps, white vaginal discharge, insomnia, back pain. Short period, negative pregnancy test

Hi, I ve had a recurring problem for the past couple of weeks. Nearing two months. I have severe cramps (like those I d get just before my period, but over the past two months they ve been constant), I have white creamy vaginal discharge , I m dehydrated (even when I drink a fair amount of water) and I m having pretty bad insomnia too. These are the ones that have lasted, last month I also had extremely bad back pain . I always have back pain, I think down to RSI, but this was particularly bad for about two weeks. The symptoms stopped when I was on my period (about three weeks ago) but came back straight after it was done, my period was shorter than usual also. I took a pregnancy test just to make sure that wasn t the problem and it came back negative, so I m wondering what the problem might be? In the last few days I ve also got two small (pea-sized) on either side of my vaginal opening. Though I think these may be unrelated and just inflamed or caused by shaving. Is there anything in particular this might be? (I m aware there s a lot to it, sorry!)
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012