Cramps, swollen breasts, tenderness, had sex. Pregnant?

Okay on sep 12, I had intercourse with my boyfriend But after few week I had cramping I haven t had cramping before with sollewn beast tenter I thought my period was coming I was waiting I took a preganat test on sep 19 I it was negative waited unitle my period would come like always on 23 and I always last 6 to 7 day and I think I had my period it started on 21 lasted 3 days I have can I be preganat I don t if I m preganted or should I wait take preganat test or pleace help I m I preganat what to do
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Since you have had your periods well on time, the pregnancy is ruled out. Even if the period was slightly lighter than usual, it rules out pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal