Cramps, stomach pain, nausea, headache, sore breasts. On deprovon provera shot. How to detox my system?

Hi, i have a simple question... i had my IUD Mirena removed on the 13th December, on the same day about 2hours later the nurse injected me with the deprovon provera shot. I didnt want this, i wanted to be on the pill. I have been having serious cramping, stomach aches, nausea, headaches and sore breasts since i got the injection . Is there a way i can cleanse the depo from my system? Any medications i can get or a detox or something as i DO NOT want this in my system?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013