Cramps severe than periods, on implant, not on periods. What is the cause and remedy?

hi i was wondering if you could help me, i have been having these period like cramps but more severe then a period cramp i started getting them in 2010 i dont get them every day but when i do get them its really uncomfortable now i know its not pregnancy as i havent had a partner for 4 years now but i have recently had a implant put into my right arm to stop my peroids and stop me getting pregnant should i find a partner i had a lot of bleeding for a whole month after i had it done but i no longer have periods but im still having these cramps that are like period cramps only worse.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It is usually due to the pelvic infection, or poly cystic ovarian syndrome. It also maybe due to the implant also.It can be due to the non gynecological causes like urinary tract infection, or a stone in the ureter .
Any how it is always better to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have a fast recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.