Cramps, no bleeding, watery pink discharge, pinching sensation in breast. What is the problem?

Hello doctor,I had a serious cramping in d early hours of yesterday with no bleeding unlike when I have such my period starts to flow but noticed nothing came out till yesterday aftunoon I continued with off and on cramping with watery discharge.I decided to use a pad over d night and the discharged came out pink but light on d pad...d cramping has continued this morning with tiny drops of light bleeding which looks really wierd for a period....what can be d problem?thought my breast had slight pintching off n on too..
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
This could be indication of your period going to occur. Some women have increased discharge before menses and also present with cramps due to uterine contractions occurring because of hormonal changes in the body before menses. Breast tenderness is also common. You do not have to worry. If cramps are increasing, then I suggest Tab Meftal Spas to deal with the pain. Thanks.