Cramps, gas, nausea, sensitive breasts, negative pregnancy test. Stomach infection?

Hello! We are trying to conceive but all of my ovulation tests come back negative! Currently, I have cramps , gas (sorry this is a lot of info), extremely tired, nausea , sensitive breasts, hungry, and side note, I think the beginnings of a yeast infection . I took a pregnancy test and it too came back negative. I ve had a lot of yeast infections, mild, recently so I m not really worried. Do you have any advice? Could I have a stomach infection? Maybe an ulcer?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer