Cramps felt after having sex, white mucus with blood spot. Took clomid wrongly. Pregnancy symptoms?

I am on my 11th day of the menstrual cycle. Today after two hours of having sex, I felt some cramps like in my uterus/ovaries area. 4 hours later i went to the bathroom and the mucus was eggwhite texture but this time had a small spot of blood . This month I took by mistake Clomit on the 1st day of my cycle - I only took it for two days 1st and 2nd day of the cycle, then I stopped as per my doctors recommendation to wait next cycle. Is this symptoms means I could be pregnant? thanks ml
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013