Cramps, blood clot discharge post birth control in arm followed by burning and itching, bleeding after sex. Treatment required?

i had a new birth control put in my arm , but she didnt test see if i was pregnant and just a few days after i was going pee and i got a horrible cramp and i heard something hit the water and so i looked it was a bloody ball looking thing about the size of a gum ball maybe a little bigger! but every since then i have been burning and itching! and when i have sex my partner has old brownish looking blood on him and im not sure if i need to go to my dr or not! i could really use some help
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Hi.., you are not pregnant..
You need to be examined and investigated in detail, to find the cause for the bleeding...
consult the gynecologist...

Take care...