Cramps, back pain, light periods, pink or brown discharge. What is wrong with me?

Hi last time I had a proper period was June 7 a week after that I past a lot of brown stuff then 4 weeks ago witch u taught was my period starting I got cramps witch was difrent to normal period cramps next day I passed bit of blood when I wiped and that was it . Ever since then I had lower back pain now last week I got avert light period and past bright red then pink blood very light for 3 days back pain geting worse I feel suck and boobs hurt not all the time but. I have high temp my doc did test for infection and pregnant test both were neg so she just put it down to me period tryna come properly I tink she wrong something is up with me . Can you help
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer