Cramps and absence of withdrawal bleeding after stopping contraceptive pills

Hi Ive been taking mercilon contraceptive pill for about two years now, I have two children already, i havent had a withdrawal bleed for two months I had a sickness bug in february but continued with the pills , I finished the packet on friday and still no withdrawal bleed again, what could be wrong, im very worried as I dont want to be pregnant but scared its something more serious. (pregnancy test back in march was negative), im getting cramping like my period is coming but nothing
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Hello Lou.

Welcome here on HCM.
Don’t worry if pregnancy test is negative.
Continue to take PILLS AS FAR AS YOU NEED ITS CONTRACEPTION EFFECT.
But AS YOU TOLD THAT YOU ARE TAKING FOR TWO YEARS SO GRET COMPLETE MEDICAL EXAMINATION DONE BY YOUR gp.
If there is NO Contraindicative CHANGES IN YOUR BODY.
Every ORAL CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS NEED MEDICAL EXAMINATION ATLEAST AT THREE MONTH INTERVAL.

Good luck

Thanks