Cramps after sex. No ejaculation inside vagina. Possible pregnancy?

Had sex for a few moments with my girlfriend and I did not cum inside her. I in fact had an orgasm several minutes later via oral. She started cramping the day after and has for about a week now. She was most likely close to or ovulating the day we were intimate. I did not have an orgasm earlier in the day before being with her so no sperm should have been present in my urethra. She is concerned that my pre-cum could have gotten inside her. I am 100% certain that I did not cum inside her. Her period is not due for another week but she is concerned. What are the chances she is pregnant from pre-cum or are the cramps a result of something else?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013