Cramping in stomach after taking ciplox. What is causing this ?

my husband had took food outside 2mnths back,,,,after tat he had a diahroea,He took ciplox tz tablet fr 3 -4 days.after tat he took normal food,frm then he is getting cramping sounds in the stomach.wat ever he eat,in the next day most of the food material is getting in the stool......he is under medication,,,and the reports shows normal.......he loose weight upto 3 -4kgs till the problem is existing.........plz give me the solution.......
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011