Treating for hormonal imbalance,stomach infection. Will ciplox hinder in planning pregnancy, why to refrain from it?

Hello doctor, I’m 24yrs female and newly married, we are planning for pregnancy but I’m taking treatment for hormonal imbalance, and have hypothyroidism , my endocrinologist told me that I should not plan for pregnancy for 3 months because I have stomach infection and gave me Ciplox Tz 500 for 5 days, twice a day. Does Ciplox will create any problem in planning pregnancy or make side effects to fetus? Please explain me why I should not be pregnant for 3 months, my husband is very eager for a baby for our life.. Please help me. My medicines are, thyronorm 132.5mcg, and taking calcium and vitamin supplements , Ciplox Tz last week for 5 days. I think still my infection is not yet cured I’m facing the same problems again, Can I take Ciplox Tz for 5 more days again? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  87 Awaiting Answer