Cramping and spotting with a sticky clear discharge. Is it implantation bleeding?

I have a pregnacy question. The first day of my last period was 01/29/13, and started cramping and spotting on 02/15/13 thru 02/18/13. Now I have a sticky clear discharge . Does this sound like implantation bleeding? We did try to conceive around 02/08/13-02/09/13. I m confused about ovulation spotting, and when that occurs if that was it.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
The timing of your spotting and cramping are more likely to be due to ovulation and not an implantation bleeding. This spotting persists for a few days and subsides on its own without any treatment. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,