Cramping and spotting after mirena insertion. Is the cramping due to ovulation?

I have had a mirena for the past 2 years. I get a small amount of spotting every couple of months and the odd day of cramping. But the last couple of days I have had cramping that is worse but not severe. I have never had it last this long before, it doesn t seem to be coming from any particular side more located in the middle. Can it be normal to be experience cramping on mirena. I am also wondering if it could be ovulation pain as I have slight breast tenderness as well which I have often had with mirena. Can you still get ovulation symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer