Cramping and bleeding after taking arthrotec. What should be done?

I took up arthrotec yesterday at 3pm, 4 under my tongue den start cramping wd a lil bit bleeding .. And it goes through until 7pm.. I was like feeling cold though its hot. Den i took again 2 under my tongue so as tofunish d bleeding. I had it bleeding last night. I felt clot coming out..a lot and so red on my pad.. I felt more cramping after clot coming out. cramping gettin harder so my sister decided to giv my diclofenac sodium ampule.. And it relieves the pain.. And ds mirning until now ders no more bleeding coming out. Im worried if i had a successful one or not.. Pls help me..
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013