Cramp and pain in between belly button and under breast bone. Feeling nauseas and low appetite. Suggestion?

Hi, I ve been getting crampy/ spasm pains between my belly button and under my breast bone. It s been going on 2 months now and despite tests haven t been given any clear indication as to what it may be. The last few days it s felt like a grinding sensation, the meds I was on haven t been helping so they where changed and they still don t feel to be working. I m totally exhausted from the pain, feel nauseous or else vomit and my appetite is limited.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013