Cracked skin on penis, having tiny bumps on it. Skin infection? Use antibiotics?

My skin on my penis has been cracked on my penis shaft and it seems like it is healing . It was also shiny one time and wrinkle . I was using cream on it to heal it but it wasn t really doing nothing. I also had these little tiny little goose bumps dont know if they are pearly papules or sebaceous prominence. It seems like these little bumps have something to do with my skin being wrinkle. For the last few days I stopped all activities of masturbation and not putting any creams on it and it seems like my penis is healing much better because it is staying away from moisture. Do you think this was some kind of skin affection. And can some kind of antibiotics can clear it up it could be internal?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012